I am hereby sending you the activities done by DAS in the last week :
- Things are going on here as usual.
- ABC and rescue is also happening often.
- Due to the increasing number of Covid-19 cases Dr. Mihir and myself are going to the shelter when the ambulance of the shelter comes to town to catch or rescue dogs.
- Last week we had rescue a puppy whose one leg was broken by a car. Dr.Mihir amputated the puppy’s leg and now the puppy is fine and also we have got a good owner to adopt that puppy.
- We did a meeting with our staff on 10th September 2020, minutes to follow.
Furmit Lepcha – Shelter Manager, DAS.